Founded in: 2012
EARTO Membership: Association
N/A Patent Applications
N/A Industrial Partners
N/A Spin-offs Created
13 H2020 Projects (eCorda March 2018)
• To ensure the appropriate transfer of knowledge and the absorbtion of the solutions developed by the Technology Centres to the industry.
• To promote, connect and internationalise the Galician innovation ecosystem, increasing the generation of patents, the sale of technology abroad and the participation of companies in international innovation programmes,
• To connect different industrial sectors, using horizontal work methodologies and technological solutions to facilitate sectoral hybridisation.
• To be a key partner of the Public Administrations in the in the definition of the public policies related to the R&D.
• To encourage a multisectoral technological hub of excellence at European level to develop the technological solutions needed to ensure the effective transformation of industry.