WG Financial Experts
EARTO WG Financial Experts is composed of more than 30 active experts. The WG is looking at the EU financial rules related to Research and Innovation and impacting RTOs. The experts define common positions and organise workshops with key institutional stakeholders to best prepare the financial and simplification aspects of related EU policies.
Key Topics for 2021
- Horizon Europe implementation: Rules for Participation and Model Grant Agreement (financial aspects) & Annotated Grant Agreement
- Usual cost accounting practices, unit costs, allocation keys, internally invoiced goods and services
- Audits, cross-reliance, system and process audits
- Lump Sum pilots
Cooperation with EU Institutions & Stakeholders
- European Commission (DG R&I, DG BUDG)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European Parliament (ITRE, BUDG, CONT)
- Members States’ MGA experts
- Accountancy Europe
Latest Papers Published
25 / 06 / 2018
EARTO Analysis of EC Regulation Proposal: Establishing HEU & its Rules for Participation
EARTO and its members welcome the EC proposal for Horizon Europe, which is in continuity with H2020 and builds on the successes of the previous FPs.
19 / 03 / 2018
EARTO Recommendations for FP9 Rules for Participation: Funding Rules
EARTO brings further suggestions for the elaboration of FP9 Rules for Participation, with the aim of improving the management and efficiency of the FP9.