EARTO WG Impact is composed of more than 30 active experts. The WG is looking at how to demonstrate the impact of RTOs in Europe, as well as the categorisation of RTOs in official databases (OECD, EUROSTAT). It is also following EARTO’s collaboration with the OECD on common topics, and with the EC on the impact of the Framework Programmes.
Key Topics for 2021
- Organising EARTO data collection and benchmarking studies
- Demonstrating the impact of RTOs by sharing recent studies
- Work towards official OECD and EUROSTAT data on RTOs (flagging in national statistics)
- Collaboration with OECD in joint projects on common topics: co-creation, knowledge transfer and RD&I Intermediary organisations, technology infrastructures, etc.
- Ongoing joint OECD project: Please find more information here
Cooperation with EC DGs & other Stakeholders
- European Commission (DG R&I, DG JRC)
Latest Papers Published