25 / 05 / 2020
RTO Lithuania and LINO Webinar on Post-COVID Green Deal Technology-Powered Recovery in Europe on 2 June
The Research and Technology Organisation Association Lithuania (RTO Lithuania) and the Lithuanian Research Development and Innovation Liaison Office in Brussels (LINO) are organising a webinar on “Post-COVID Green Deal Technology-Powered Recovery in Europe” on 2 June (14.00-15.00 CET). The webinar will aim at focusing on:
- How COVID-19 pandemic will affect European Green Deal?
- Will EU recovery be sustainable and technology-powered?
During the webinar, three high-level speakers will be speaking:
- Virginijus Sinkevičius, EU Commissioner for the Environment, Oceans and Fisheries
- Prof. Antti Vasara, President of EARTO, President & CEO of VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Prof. Gintaras Valušis, EARTO and RTO Lithuania board member, Director of Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, Lithuania
The webinar will be organised via Zoom with a total amount of 100 people, and it will be webstreamed on Youtube.