EARTO Policy Event 2014
Future Challenges of Europe’s Research & Innovation Policy
– 15 October 2014 at the BIP Info Place, Brussels –
On 15 October 2014, EARTO held its 2014 Policy Event in the presence of some 200 participants. Highlights of the event included the publication of EARTO recommendations for future EU innovation policy as well as a keynote address from European Commission’s Director-General for R&I, Robert-Jan Smits, who welcomed the paper and the European Commission’s long lasting history of cooperation with EARTO.
The event also included a high-level panel discussion with key representatives from European Commission, European Parliament as well as industry, RTOs and academia.
List of Participants
EARTO Recommendations for future EU Innovation Policy
- Science|Business – EARTO presents two key recomendations for Europe’s future Research and Innovation policy – 16 October 2014 – link
- Research Europe – Europe needs innovation vision, conference hears – 17 October 2014 – link
- Research Europe – Economic forecasting needs R&D component, says Commission – link
- SwissCore – EARTO wants focus on value-chain and delivering impact – 15 October 2014 – link