EARTO Innovation Prize Ceremony 2013
4 December 2013 at the Théâtre de Vaudeville, Brussels –
The 2013 EARTO Innovation Prize was awarded at a special ceremony at the outstanding Vaudeville Theatre, in Brussels. Professor Anne Glover, Scientific Adviser to José Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission, addressed the keynote speech and handled the prize to the winners.
The first prize went to VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland LTD for its innovative allergy vaccines technology, an excellent illustration of how RTOs contribute to tackling grand societal challenges.
Two other innovations were highly commended by the Jury: in Switzerland the CSEM’s silicon micro-components developed together with Swiss Manufacturers of luxury and high-end watches and in Germany the ePuzzler technology developed by Fraunhofer Gesellschaft.
EARTO press release
Photos of the event
- “CSEM amongst winners of European Innovation Prize”, Swisscore Newsletter, 20 Dec 2013 – link
- “CSEM wins EARTO Innovation Prize 2013 for Development of Silicon Micro-Components”, Azosensors, 6 Dec 2013 – link
- “Winners of the 2013 EARTO Innovation Prize Ceremony Announced”, Projects Magazine, 5 Dec 2013 – link
- “VTT receives innovation prize for technological development work behind allergy vaccine”, News Medical, 5 Dec 2013 – link
- “European innovation prize for Fraunhofer”, Phys Org, 5 Dec 2013 – link
- “International prize for VTT’s allergy vaccine development work”, VTT, 5 Dec 2013 – link
- “CSEM is rewarded with the 2nd European Innovation Prize”, CSEM, 5 Dec 2013 – link
- “European Innovation Prize for Fraunhofer”, Fraunhofer, 5 Dec 2013 – link