03 / 09 / 2020
The Directorate-General for Research and Innovation (R&I) of the European Commission (EC) recently published the five latest working papers in its R&I Paper series.
These five working papers consist of:
1. Framing R&I for transformative change towards sustainable development in the European Union – discussing how R&I policy in the post-COVID scenario can leverage transformative change towards sustainable development
2. Macroeconomic Models for Research and Innovation Policy: The Present and the Future – presenting an overview of the modelling platforms used by the European Commission for the impact assessment of R&D and innovation policies
3. Regulations and technology diffusion in Europe: the role of Industry dynamics – analysing the relationship between the regulatory frameworks in the labour, goods and capital markets and innovation diffusion
4. Mapping 21st century Science/Technology linkages: has science become more important in recent technological development? – addressing question: is science becoming increasingly important in recent developments of emerging technologies?
5. Digitalisation and Its Impact on Innovation – revealing the complex links between innovation and market concentration, and promoting innovation in modern digital markets.