18 / 06 / 2021
EC organises Practical Briefings on the EU Taxonomy on 21 June – 19 July 2021
The European Commission (EC) organises practical briefings on the EU Taxonomy related to the Platform on Sustainable Finance, hosted by the Climate Bonds Initiative and co-hosted among others by RTO Lithuania and EARTO Member, FTMC, on 21 June – 19 July 2021. These series of EU Taxonomy Webinars will focus on usability and data. More precisely:
- Monday 21 June – Introduction & the role of the Taxonomy
- Monday 28 June – What it means for investors?
- Monday 5 July – What it means for corporations?
- Monday 19 July – What it means for banks?
In parallel, Webinars’ sessions on the New Taxonomy Areas are organised and include:
- Monday 12 July – EU Platform’s proposed “Social” Taxonomy
- Tuesday 13 July – EU Platform’s proposed “Significantly Harmful” & “No Significant Impact” Taxonomies
Registration and more information