19 / 02 / 2021
EC organises 5 webinars on the EU Taxonomy – Platform on Sustainable Finance on 24-26 February 2021
The European Commission (EC) organises five webinars related to the EU taxonomy and more precisely on the Platform on Sustainable Finance, aiming at further discussing various key aspects, concepts and possible future policy solutions. According to EC’s programme, the webinars will focus on:
- First webinar – Enabling transition finance
- Second webinar – Developing potential taxonomies beyond green activities
- Third webinar – Data and corporate reporting
- Fourth webinar – The process of developing taxonomy criteria for the remaining four environmental objectives
- Fifth webinar – Social taxonomy: How might it look like?
For the interested participants, no registration is required. The webinars will be webstreamed via the EU Finance’s official account on twitter or via the links on the agenda.