21 / 10 / 2019
EC launched a call for tenders for AI and Blockchain Technologies – deadline 18 November
On 15 October the European Commission (EC) launched a call for tender for supporting the further development and adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain Technologies in Europe.
As part of this investment support program, the EC aims to:
- enhance the awareness and visibility of innovative AI and Blockchain companies and projects;
- carry out a series of market consultations with a broad range of stakeholders;
- convene and better link the investment community with innovative Blockchain/AI SME and startups;
- support the portfolio development and originate a deal flow of technically and financially viable projects;
- mobilise more investors and to facilitate cooperation schemes by contributing to the creation and optimal operation of an EU-wide Deep Tech Investment Program.