18 / 10 / 2019
EC announced the members of the Mission Assemblies
The European Commission (EC) has recently announced the members of the Mission Assemblies
. Each Mission Assembly consists of up to 30 high-level experts, being selected among the applicants for the Mission Boards and aiming at providing an additional pool of ideas, knowledge and expertise to the 5 Missions on:
- Adaptation to Climate Change including Societal Transformation;
- Healthy Oceans, Seas, Coastal and inland Waters;
- Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities;
- Soil health and Food.
Three EARTO members have been selected as members of the Mission Assemblies:
- Mission Assembly for Healthy Oceans, Seas, Coastal and Inland Waters: Ms Anne Christine Ritschkoff (VTT);
- Mission Assembly for Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities: Mr Bernard Frois (CEA) and Mr Matthew Kennedy (Tyndall).
In addition, on 30 July 2019, the EC announced the list of members of the Mission Boards
, in which two EARTO members have been selected as members of the Mission Board for Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities:
List of all Mission Assemblies Members
- Ms Romana Jordan (Institute Jožef Stefan);
- Ms Barbara Lenz (Helmholtz – DLR).