29 / 04 / 2021
CONCORDi 2021: Industrial Innovation for Competitive Sustainability on 22-25 November 2021
The biennial European Conference on Corporate R&D and Innovation discusses on issues related to the economics and policy of corporate R&D and innovation. CONCORDi 2021 is organised by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission in association with EARTO, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The Conference aims to identify the research, business and policy challenges in this area for the decade to come, and to provide guidance to the EU industrial research and innovation policy agenda.
CONCORDi 2021 is organised around the following main themes:
- Industrial transition in times of recovery (organised by the EC-JRC)
- Industrial innovation for sustainable transformations (organised by the OECD & EC-JRC)
- Industrial strategy in a post pandemic world: Focus on developing countries (organised by UNIDO & the EC-JRC)
- Technology infrastructures to deliver on the twin transition (organised by EARTO & the EC-JRC)
- Call for papers – closing of submissions for extended abstracts: 30 June 2021
- Announcement of selected extended abstracts: 26 July 2021
- Registration open: 30 July 2021
- Authors’ provision of full papers: 25 October 2021
- Registration close: 18 November 2021
- Conference: 22-25 November 2021.
Call for papers