29 / 07 / 2021
2nd TWI Innovation Partner Matching and Brokerage Workshop on 11 August 2021
EARTO Member TWI
is organising a half-day online workshop on 11 August 2021 – the second in their series of events focused on the Horizon Europe programme – which is dedicated to UK and European businesses who are interested in collaborating with TWI, its Industrial Members, Innovation Centres and TWI Innovation Network partners on R&D of new technology projects to attract public funding.
TWI and its Innovation Network (TWIIN)
are currently developing a wide range of projects designed to exploit the latest digital technologies for industry. Among others, areas of focus include:
- Manufacturing – zero-defect manufacturing towards zero-waste, AI for sustainable, agile manufacturing, new devices / technologies for bio-intelligent manufacturing
- Construction – the green economy context, automated tools for the valorisation of construction waste
- AI, data and robotics at work
- Future electronics for the green and circular economies
The aim of the workshop series is to:
More information and registration
- Identify mutually beneficial, project collaboration opportunities – linking business challenges, cutting-edge innovation and commercial entrepreneurialism to create long lasting change
- Support TWI Industrial Members to meet their strategic R&D ambitions, leveraging TWI’s technical competences together with its wider network of partners and specialist organisations.